7 September – 23 September 2017
This September a group of Australian medical professionals is heading to Uganda, and we’d like to invite you to join our team. If you’re a counsellor, doctor, nurse, psychologist or someone experienced in pastoral care we invite you to be a part of a five-day outreach through a pop-up medical centre in one of the local communities that Watoto works with.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The cost is $5500 AUD* per person for travel expenses including:
- Airfares return from Australia to Uganda, transport in Uganda and entry visa
- Accommodation and some meals
- 5-day outreach and visit to Watoto projects
- Safari trip and a traditional Ugandan meal experience
Project fundraising required: $1500 USD (Approx. $2027 AUD)* per person.
INTERESTED? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3806 0311.
1. Funds raised to pay for travel expenses are not tax deductible.
2. Based on a rate of $0.74 USD to 1.00 AUD, rate subject to change. Donations over $2 for the medical outreach (part of project J210) are tax deductible.